Digital Traffic Coordinator 10/10/2017
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Who is Stanley Black & Decker*
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2016 Revenue was $11.4B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.4B of SBD annual revenue.
The Global Customer Experience (GCX) team at Stanley Black and Decker is looking for a digital traffic coordinator to support the growing digital and brand marketing team. This role is a full-time, entry/mid-level position. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with team members on day to day high level marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested.
This individual will support the digital design team by coordinating and tracking projects within the department coming from the Brand Marketing, eComm and Brand Creative teams. Responsibility includes handling project request submissions, project tracking, daily reporting and supporting the production of artwork, sourcing images, project coordinating and checking copy. Ideal candidates will be highly organized, have an attention to detail, work proactively within a team environment and possess excellent communication skills.
Maintain and organize server architecture and naming conventions for digital design assets relating to product and marketing imagery.
Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Bridge and project trafficking tool (Workfront) in order to confirm all assets are saved with the correct formatting and naming conventions.
Assign Workfront requests
- Be the gate keeper to all requests made in WF for the digital creative team
- Communication with creative managers will be key
Lead weekly production meetings and manage Workfront project report
Manage workflow and schedules
- Understand team capacity levels
- Awareness of photo and video shoot schedules
Collaborate with D.A.M system admins to ensure correct settings and current metadata standards are maintained to feed our website and third party systems.
Attend all Digital Marketing Manager status meetings and monitor the progress of all digital creative projects. Collaborate regularly with the Digital Producers to maintain timelines.
Verify all visual assets and data are available in all project requests from digital marketing manager and brand strategists.
Technical troubleshooting between systems relating to role
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Design or other related field
* 1-3 years professional experience organizing and managing systems
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Exceptional spelling, grammar and attention to detail
* Experience with digital photo creation, file formats, file sizes and naming conventions
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse requests
* Excellent interpersonal interactions with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
* Prior advertising/marketing agency experience a plus
* A self-motivated individual with an eagerness to motivate teammates and complete projects on time.
*Job Description is subject to change*
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic..