Dir Cloud Alliances Business Development 9/17/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Software Integrity Group provides software quality and security solutions to address the increasing vulnerabilities of application software in our day-to-day lives, and the expansion of embedded software into next-generation electronic systems. We are currently looking for an unique leader to help drive product management for the fastest growing business in Synopsys.
If you question the what if, thrive on driving quantifiable impact, and have a passion for software security innovation in the Cloud Ecosystem then we welcome the opportunity to share our insight on the goals, expectations and objectives for the Director of Cloud Alliances.
* Manage all aspects of partnerships with AWS, Azure, Google and Docker
* Monitor the evolution of the Cloud Ecosystem and maintain an updated view from the SIG perspective
* Develop and drive joint go-to-market activities with Cloud Ecosystem partners targeting enterprise customers scope globally
* This role helps us stake out our claim in the Cloud Ecosystem as the premier partner for building secure, high-quality software
* Establish us as the go-to-partner to help enterprise customers in their journey to the Cloud
Cross functional partnering
* Tight interlocking with Marketing, Sales and R&D to enable go-to-market plans to drive enterprise business for SIG
Influence and executive presence needed
* This role requires engagement with extremely powerful executives, highly sophisticated technical people on the partner side
* Ability to orchestrate and bring appropriate resources to the various projects
* Requires ability to think strategically about the timelines and roadmap alignment
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything where devices are getting smarter, everything s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.