Direct Support Professional (DSP)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/30/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
LOCATION: Westminster, MD
CATEGORY: Day Program Services and Community Supports
DESCRIPTION: Direct Support Professionals assist people with disabilities; to become more independent and involved in their community by using a person centered approach. If you are looking for a rewarding career and a chance to give back, this could be the job for you!
We are looking for flexible team members who feel comfortable working with adults in the community and in the center.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Center & Community based activities, daily life skill activities
* Activity planning and execution
* ADL's / Personal Care
* Maintaining adequate records
* Following and planning IP's and Goals
FULL TIME Benefit Eligible Positions available, *Multiple Positions at this time!*
Shifts typically look similar to below listed:
* Mon - Fri, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, 30 hours in our Day Program + up to 8 hours in Personal Supports.
* Mon - Fri, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm, 30 hours in our Day Program + 6 or 8 hours in Personal Supports.
* Mon- Fri, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, 30 hours in our Day program + 5 hours a week in Personal Supports.
* Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 2:30 pm, 30 hours in our day program + 3 Hours a week in Personal Supports.
Support hours can be regularly scheduled once established. For further information please inquire within.
EXPERIENCE A PLUS, BUT NOT A REQUIREMENT. *WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON*
THOROUGH PAID TRAINING PROVIDED.
BENEFITS INCLUDE :
* Employer paid Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance
* Medical, Dental & Vision