Director Business Dev
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/2/2018
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20171007-10136-JJC
Company Name: Xactware
GVAir, a division of Geomni, is currently seeking a self-motived, experienced Director of Business Development to join our team. The Director of Business Development s primary responsibility is to identify, develop and cultivate sales opportunities for new aerial imagery and data licensing, fee-for service, and other sales strategies for growing the imaging & LiDAR business and achieving the company s sales growth goals.
As a Business Development Leader you have a passion for sales and an entrepreneurial spirit. Your ability to quickly establish relationships of trust with existing clients and prospective customers will be instrumental to your success. Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills will make you effective in your role as you work thru the sales cycle of prospecting, proposing and closing deals.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify Geomni s core values and will demonstrate professionalism at all times.
Additional Essential Functions include:
* Create new-service and content licensing & sales opportunities in the Photogrammetry, Surverying, and Mapping (PSM) space for Geomni core products including: oblique and nadir aerial imagery, LiDAR, 3d structure and property Models, mapping tools, etc.
* Manage & Maintain existing customer relationships; Develop and foster new ones.
* Identify & develop opportunities for new products, services, campaigns, distribution channels and partnerships.
* Effectively utilize and leverage the CRM to manage opportunities and drive the buying process.
* Create & Execute strategies that provide consistent annual increases in sales while keeping customer satisfaction a top priority.
* Provide detailed and accurate sales reports and forecasting.
* Clearly articulate the strength and value propositions of our products.
* Travel to in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
* Participate in trade shows, workshops and seminars as needed.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
* Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years experience in sale or business development.
* Understand social medial tools and how they can be used for marketing and business development.
* Proficient with computer and cloud based sales and customer relations management (CRM) tools.
* Must hold Valid Drivers License and be willing to travel.
As a rapidly growing organization GVAir has full time Business Development openings located throughout the United States. Including operations in Florida, Maryland, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Idaho, Oregon and Northern & Southern California.
Geomni, a Verisk Analytics business, specialized in software and technologies related to aerial imagery - providing the world s most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition, processing, analytics, and distribution.
Using the latest remote sensing and machine learning technologies, Geomni gathers, stores, processes, and delivers geographic and spatially referenced information used by many markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more. These positions will be working with a through the industry s mapping professionals, as opposed to selling directly to end users. For more information, please visit Geomni.net.
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.