Director of Sales-Mid Atlantic Region
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/4/2018
Research Triangle Park, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONEPPENDORF IS LOOKING FOR AN ENERGETIC, HANDS-ON DIRECTOR OF SALES FOR THE MID-ATLANTIC REGION!
WHAT EPPENDORF OFFERS:
* Robust total rewards program including competitive pay and benefits package
* Company culture that encourages our employees to exercise their creative freedom to introduce his or her own ideas and set things into motion
WHAT YOU COULD DO FOR US IN THIS ROLE:
* Hold line responsibility for all direct salespersons in the assigned sales region.
* Supervise assigned salespersons, evaluate performance, provide training-related sales techniques and time/territory management whenever needed.
* Establish individual goals and acceptable levels of performance.
* Establish sales territories and quotas.
* Supervise all sales activities, including the proper use of the lead tracking system.
* Be responsible, in coordination with Director of Marketing, for assigning and supervising salespersons at all company (Eppendorf North America product lines) exhibits.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; and five years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Are you interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity* If so, submit an application online at www.eppendorf.com.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS UPLOADED TO THE APPLICATION MUST BE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING FILE TYPES: .PDF, .DOCX, OR .XLSX
If you have any questions regarding this posting, please contact Meredith Wankel @ Wankel.email@example.com.
Eppendorf and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.