Director of Sales (Newport Beach , CA) (5253-228)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/28/2017
Newport Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director to join our team in either Newport Beach or Pleasanton, CA. This individual s primary responsibility is overseeing the development and performance of all sales activities in the market. He/She will staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manages and develops multiple account managers in a territory
* Formulates sales plan for accounts and inputs to strategies for Region
* Ensures forecasts are met* Insures that all account managers meet or exceed all activity standards
* Develops recommendations on growth, opportunities for growth and key target accounts
* Assists in training account managers
* Recruit account managers
* Work collaborative with our key vendor partners
* Communication skills
* Presentation skills
* Mentoring/coaching skills
* Customer focused
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in technology sales management
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in outside technology sales in addition to management experience
* Experience with compute, storage and network technologies in complex organizations
* Experience working with EMC and/or Cisco
* Proven leadership and ability to drive sales team
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to email@example.com or call 212.652.5700.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE - we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal.
Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Newport Beach , California, United States