Director, Product Management - Core Platform Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONDirector, Product Management Core Platform Services
Product Management I Seattle, Washington
Collaborate with world-class engineers to create and scale new product ideas quickly from concept to launch that will impact the lives of millions globally.
The Director, Platform Services is responsible for delivering the core services that power the DocuSign platform such as notification, storage, and document management. In this role, you ll be responsible for evolving our core platform to support evolving business needs.
You will work closely with Prospects and Customers, Support and Partner with User Experience, Engineering, IT, Marketing, Product and Program Management to develop the roadmap, vision, definition, design and deliver the underlying platform systems necessary to support continued system scale, a broadening product portfolio, the basis for new innovative product capabilities, and improve operational efficiencies related to the core platform systems.
You will be responsible for driving the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience.
Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
This is an Individual Contributor position reporting to VP Product Management though it will likely evolve into a Management role over time.
* Lead the strategy and roadmap for our core Platform Services (includes Notification Systems, Document Management, Telemetry, and Storage Systems)
* Build solid partnerships with key stakeholder groups to evangelize, influence and execute the strategy and vision. Work closely with Customer Support, Product Management, User Experience, Engineering, Operations, Finance, IT, and Sales to improve systems and capabilities.
* Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with the business, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations. Prioritize and manage the backlog for effective release and sprint planning.
* Facilitate requirements definition across teams to decompose and document releases, epics, functional requirements to developer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria.
* Work with Program Management and Engineering to ensure product ships on time and to quality.
* Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in technical product management with a systems focus. This is a highly technical role which requires the ability to partner with technical leadership within the company.
* Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
* Strong track record of building lasting business cross-functional partnership with both internal and external groups, especially IT, Engineering, Operations, Program Management, Sales and Customer Support
* Ability to operate in a matrixed environment of multiple stakeholders and roadmap delivery commitments
* Experience building and using telemetry to review site performance and make data-driven decisions.
* Direct experience in delivering product using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
Product & Program Management @ DocuSign
Our Product Management team brings together some of the best in our industry. The problems you will get to work on are very challenging and that makes them interesting. Collaborating with our partners in engineering and design, we are bringing some of the most innovative never-been-done-before solutions to market. Our highly collaborative cross-border Product Management team operates on the edge between engineering and the business. The Product Management team is helping design solutions from concept to launch all while focusing on and advocating for what s best for the customer. Our team partners with our Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Security teams to bring the product to market.
DocuSign is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of user in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.