Director, Quality Assurance - (Horsham, PA) 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NextGen Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of Quality Systems, Inc., helps ambulatory care organizations succeed in value-based care by empowering them to nurture measurably healthier patients and communities at a lower cost. It does this with deep clinical, financial, operational, and regulatory expertise, using consulting and educational services coupled with a robust technology portfolio of flexible, scalable, and cost-effective ambulatory solutions; including a certified EHR, practice management, interoperability, care management, patient engagement and population health management, analytics, e-transaction, and revenue cycle management solutions.
Mission: For almost 25 years, NextGen Healthcare has helped ambulatory practices improve outcomes and nurture healthier communities with innovative technology and services. As healthcare evolves and value-based care changes the way you provide care and get paid, we re by our client's side as a technology-enabled solutions partner. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Director, Quality Assurance (Horsham, PA)
Responsible for establishing a corporate quality assurance system and team that promotes customer satisfaction and that positively impacts the financial performance. Champion continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS). Responsible for the development and execution of organization quality assurance standards, testing approaches, and automation framework. Plan, direct, or coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
* Manages, plans, coordinates, and heads the quality control program designed to ensure continuous production/service consistent with established standards.
* Manage end-to-end testing activities for multiple software products
* Oversees the development and analysis of statistical data and specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy.
* Formulates and maintains quality control objectives, and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize quality and reliability and to minimize costs.
* Manages, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, services, and products.
* Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring work activities, such as preparation of records of expenditures, progress reports, etc., in order to inform management of current status or work activities.
* Ensures efficiency, integrity and completeness of tasks related to QA and Testing.
* Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to quality and reliability.
* Build strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders and champion continuous improvement initiatives across product portfolio.
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Information science, computer science, engineering, or a computer science-related field.
* 8 plus years of experience in Quality Assurance systems implementation and management, or related experience.
* Able to use web platform development, enterprise application integration, configuration management, component or object oriented development and program testing software; knowledge of computer programming a plus.
* Knowledge of concepts, philosophies, blueprints, and tools behind the design of the organization's architecture, technology infrastructure and operating environment beneficial.
* Knowledge of and ability to identify a problem and use a disciplined approach to bringing that problem to a successful resolution.
* Knowledge of and ability to use and influence organization's policies, standards and procedures guiding manufacturing processes.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.