Director, Quality Assurance - (Horsham, PA) 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Director, Quality Assurance (Horsham, PA)
Responsible for establishing a corporate quality assurance system and team that promotes customer satisfaction and that positively impacts the financial performance. Champion continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS). Responsible for the development and execution of organization quality assurance standards, testing approaches, and automation framework. Plan, direct, or coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
* Manages, plans, coordinates, and heads the quality control program designed to ensure continuous production/service consistent with established standards.
* Manage end-to-end testing activities for multiple software products
* Oversees the development and analysis of statistical data and specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy.
* Formulates and maintains quality control objectives, and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize quality and reliability and to minimize costs.
* Manages, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, services, and products.
* Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring work activities, such as preparation of records of expenditures, progress reports, etc., in order to inform management of current status or work activities.
* Ensures efficiency, integrity and completeness of tasks related to QA and Testing.
* Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to quality and reliability.
* Build strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders and champion continuous improvement initiatives across product portfolio.
* 10-15 Years of Global, Enterprise level Leadership experience in Quality Assurance systems, implementation and management.
* 5+ years of proven global Agile/Scrum Testing Experience a must
* 5+ years Working knowledge building out Automation Frameworks within the Enterprise QA a must
* 5+ years Working Knowledge of Performance Testing and Benchmarking a must
* 5+ years Working knowledge of Dev Ops and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery a must
* Proven experience partnering with UAT and Beta Programs and building out Customer Focused Testing center of excellence highly desirable
* Certified Scrum Master Certification highly desirable
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Information science, computer science, engineering, or a computer science-related field
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes