Director-Relationship Manager 10/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIRECTOR-RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
* *Is ultimately responsible for particular clients/projects as designated and retaining key high tier clients through proactive contacts/projects, thorough follow-up on outstanding issues, professional negotiations, and providing customer satisfaction initiatives by self and departments/products/services.
* *Responsible for meeting or exceeding corporate goals for customer satisfaction.
* *Provides direction and assistance to key clients and other associates by assisting in the identification of potential new products and services, and addressing any client retention problems or concerns,
* *Communicates company, product and services, initiatives, changes and relevant information to clients as needed. Works with operational areas and client service to ensure service and product delivery excellence.
* *Responsible for cultivating and directing the cultivation of relevant markets by developing and maintaining industry and product knowledge, understanding of customers needs and concerns, participating in appropriate trade organizations and their events, and continuously promoting a positive company image, internally as well as externally.
* *Responsible for information resources available to clients, and management regarding cross sales activity and ongoing opportunities/improvements.
* Develops new client engagements and new business opportunities as presented.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education: A Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline is required. (Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.)
Job Related Experience: A minimum of 10 years experience in banking, S& L, customer service or operations experience. Must be able to make decisions and resolve problems for which there are no precedents or guidelines using experience and professional judgment.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit and work at computer for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods of time.
Travel Requirements: Must be able to travel up to 50 percent. Must maintain a valid driver s license and excellent driving record. Must be willing to fly.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Has thorough understanding of the organization, work environment and process with a working knowledge of a discipline and strong technical skills required to complete assignments; might be required to train others in area of technical expertise. Must have an in-depth knowledge of business and operations in the financial industry. Excellent human relation skills are essential, including verbal and written communications skills and group presentations. Must be skilled and experienced in contract negotiations, and be able to train/coach staff on those techniques. Must be knowledgeable about data processing contracts and legal impact of contracts. Must have good understanding of service pricing in order to ensure profitable pricing of services to Fiserv clients. Must have working knowledge of computer systems and financial data.
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL