Director Shopper Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECTOR SHOPPER MARKETING
At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results* Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of \\"Leadership\\" and \\"Foundation\\" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
* Works with Consumer/Shopper Insights, Field Sales, Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing & Category Management (and mines relevant data) to develop the insights and strategy that can drive brand equity, engagement and ultimately revenue
* Assists the Field Sales force in developing programs within key customers
* Oversees all execution elements (e.g. budgeting, creative approval and tactical execution)
* Work collaboratively with Brand Managers and Customer Marketing Managers in the Field and HQ locations to drive strategic Shopper Marketing programs inclusive
* Flawless program execution
* Collaborate with Finance to ensure financial rigor/discipline in shopper marketing program budget management (inclusive of agency budget management, reconciling invoices, economic incentive/coupon redemptions, actualize costs, etc.
* Maintain Shopper Marketing Program Snapshots for all key customers and coordinate Post Promotional Analysis
* Ensures alignment with various vendors (digital, social etc.) and presents relevant information to management
* Responsible for managing Shopper Marketing creative agency(s)
* Develops turn-key Toolkit (approved template) materials for 2nd & 3rd tier customers when appropriate
* Manage and lead Shopper Mkt Program calls with field and Shopper Marketing agencies
* Self-starter, independent thinker, action oriented and passionate of brand/shopper mkt.
* Strong strategic business acumen and marketing capabilities
* Solid project/program management skills
* Analytically inclined with the ability to link seemingly disparate pieces of information
* Detail orientated, organized, reliable, resourceful and driven for results professional
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to effectively present ideas and concepts to groups of varying levels internally and externally
* Ability to contribute, influence and work effectively in a cross-functional matrix org.
* Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize/work effectively under pressure
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity
* Ability to build team alignment relative to specific objectives
* Technical skills: highly skilled in Excel and Power Point. Database knowledge is a plus.
* Strong working knowledge of customer POS sources (Retail Link, Spectra and IRI data)
* Must possess 7+ years Shopper Marketing, Brand Marketing or Consumer Promotion experience in CPG retail environment, preferably in corporate HQ location
* Direct customer engagement experience required (via shopper/brand mktg., customer development or category management)
* Visibility and understanding of CPG retail environment (solid understanding of Sales and Customer issues)
* Experience mining data from retailer shopper card programs (for example Dun Humby and EYC) a plus.
* Bachelor s Degree required.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.