Director Trade Marketing 10/11/2017
Church & Dwight
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies that has outpaced the Standard & Poor's by more than three times over the last 10 years. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, OxiClean, Orajel and more. The Company s business is divided into three primary segments, Consumer Domestic, Consumer International and Specialty Products.
What we re about:
* Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
* Collaboration-We develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. We build teamwork & trust and strive for win-win solutions.
* Focus- We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
What we offer:
* Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
* Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
* Career ownership & development
* Diversity & Sustainability
The Director of Trade Marketing will:
* lead the efforts of the Marketing, Field Sales and Executive Sales teams in outlining, developing and communicating brand strategies for implementation and execution:
* Drive alignment of strategic trade and brand marketing initiatives.
* Direct the creation and implementation of tactical action plans across all product categories.
* Represent the Trade Marketing function at senior brand team meetings to represent sales and provide direction and insight related to tactical and basic class of trade issues.
* Coordinate the new product development process for the entire brand life-cycle
* Manage and develop the abilities and capabilities of the members of the trade marketing department
* Bachelor s Degree Required
* 10 15 years experience with heavy emphasis on Sales Leadership, Field Sales and Sales Operations within a CPG Headquarters environment.
* Understanding of retailer go to market strategies and class of trade /channel dynamics
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills)
* Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.