District Service Supervisor - UniFirst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
Do you believe you have leadership and management
potential but have not been given a chance to prove
Well, we may have just the leadership and career
opportunity that you ve been looking for
Do any of these career possibilities appeal to you?
* Having an office and time out on the open road, not
just stuck behind a desk
* Be mentored and trained for career advancement from
* See a well-defined Career Path We promote from
within whenever possible
* Work with your own team of Route Sales Reps that
need your help and support
* Learn and work to become a customer service and
* Experience a family oriented culture First names
* Enjoy a Work-Life Balance No nights or weekends
If any of these possibilities do appeal to you we may
have just the leadership and management career you ve
been looking for and deserve.
We are in need of a District Service Supervisor! You
will supervise Route Sales Representatives, handle their
routes during absences, respond to service requests and
negotiate customer contract renewals.This is an entry
level management trainee position for a career minded
individual interested in advancement two or more years
in the future
About the Position
* You and your Route Sales Reps will be the face of
UniFirst for all your customers, and you will have
the unique opportunity to build strong relationships
* You ll provide Route service coverage when a Route
Sales Rep is sick or on vacation which provides you
the perfect opportunity to check-in on your Rep s
performance and their customers level of
satisfaction and loyalty.
* You will work closely with all other leadership and
management team members to work together to provide
the best customer service and product and service
programs to your customers.
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of
uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst
Corporation has grown to become one of the largest
companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 -
Best Big Companies List. With over 11,000 employee Team
Partners and more than 220 facilities throughout the
United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never
just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us
apart from all other companies is that we still function
as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst,
you re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting
from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers
have come from within the Company. Opportunities are
endless for those individuals who possess a strong work
ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a
passion for delivering quality customer service, both
internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving
your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst
can take you.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability
Direct Payroll Deposit
30% Employee Discount
Employee Referral Program
* High School Diploma or GED some College or Degree
is a nice plus
* Prior leadership, customer service, route sales, or
delivery experience a plus
* Good communication and language skills
* 21+ years of age with a valid non-commercial
driver s license and safe driving record
* Reliable transportation
* Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
* Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action