DS Services of America, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview of the Driver position
This position is responsible for the safe and reliable transport of DS Services products to company pre-assigned distribution points.
This is a great local and/or regional driving opportunity. Home every day!!!
Two weeks paid vacation with great benefits!!
* Safely operate transport vehicle
* Ensuring vehicle meets all Department of Transportation (DOT) laws and company standards.
* Operate forklift to unload and reload trailer with company products.
* Complete all required company and DOT required documents and reports.
* Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle.
* Ability to validate and record inventory as directed.
* Protect company assets by securing product loads before and during transport.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
* Must be 21 years of age or older.
* Minimum three (3) years of commercial driving experience.
* Valid CDL Class A license is required (Doubles and Tankers Endorsements)
* Ability to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled