This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONArea of Interest:
Working within the Legal group, manages the company s e-discovery program, including the identification, preservation, collection, processing, review and production of documents, data and other information. Acts as liaison between Legal and IT to ensure an effective e-discovery process. Maintains systems in support of document preservation and e-discovery storage and retrieval.
Legal Hold Responsibilities
* Implement and maintain legal hold system
* Manage issuance and compliance with legal holds, including assisting custodians
* Maintain auditable record of legal holds
* Continually identify ways to streamline and improve effectiveness of legal hold system
E-Discovery Functional responsibilities
* Day-to-day management of e-discovery tasks, , coordinate with Law Department personnel, IT and business units as needed
* Assist in-house and outside counsel with developing e-discovery plans.
* Assist in-house and outside counsel with document collection, preservation, processing, review, and production, including determination of most cost-effective means of accomplishing the various activities
* Develop project budgets, set and manage expectations with Law Department personnel, outside counsel and vendors
* Maintain project documentation
E-Discovery Planning and Management responsibilities
* Assess, coordinate, and make recommendations regarding the company s in-house e-discovery strategy, practices, technology and resources
* Set priorities, develop protocols, and track progress against objectives
* Manage and coordinate e-discovery activities performed by Law Department support staff and by other departments, including IT
* Identify potential e-discovery vendors; negotiate contracts oversee, and coordinate relationships with e-discovery vendors
* Conduct training for attorneys and paralegals regarding company resources for litigation support and e-discovery best practices
* Establish reporting mechanism to measure and report the volume and costs associated with e-discovery being managed in support of the company
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent and Paralegal experience or certificate required
* 3-5 years experience in managing electronic discovery projects
* Proficiency in e-discovery and legal hold applications such as Relativity, EnCase, Legal Hold Pro, and Office 365.Knowledge and understanding of EDRM lifecycle.
488 8th Ave
State / Province:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.