This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
* Prepare and monitor all types of E-Sourcing events (eRFIs, eRFQs, eRFPs, reverse auctions, etc.) and ensure proper use of technology
* Perform data analysis of events using the tool and other associated programs
* Remain current on standardized training materials and other communications to be used with suppliers during sourcing events
* Assist with supplier training including demonstration of use of the tools, providing quotations, and operating in reverse auctions and other events
* Provide guidance to sourcing teams on categories that would benefit from use of e-Sourcing, monitor % spend involved in these events, and provide regular reports to Sr. Management
* Support change and process improvement HNA and Global Procurement
* Support the maintenance of documentation and sustainability of processes associated with E-Sourcing
* Demonstrate how tools and processes can increase the efficiency of their work and the quality of their results
* Prepare standardized reports on E-Sourcing activities
* Leverage new tools and templates to improve operational effectiveness of department
* 1 - 3 years of Procurement and/or Supply Chain experience preferred
* Strong Process Development, Improvement and Implementation experience
* Possess facilitative skills and experience working as a member of teams
* Ability to interface with wide variety of business situations and all levels of management, trade groups, conventions, etc.
* Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
* Self-Starter, motivated and detail oriented
* Strong business acumen and analytical skills
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously & develop priorities for self and others
* Bring energy to the job and energize team to embrace change in the way they work
* Adapts quickly to computer applications and systems and is proficient in MS Office Suite of products
* Bachelor s Degree (4 yr) in Business Administration, Economics, Quality, Logistics or Supply Chain
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.