eBusiness Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY: The primary responsibility for this position will be to provide customer support for certain website generated activities and respond to inquiries via the telephone and email. This role is responsible for providing superior customer service support and exceeding the expectations of customers incorporating professional verbal and written communications, prompt resolution of all customer issues, and proactive follow up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Process website order transactions, expedite shipments and returns, resolve payment and invoice inquiries, investigate order status and tracking issues.
* Respond to general customer service inquiries received via email or telephone.
* Process orders and returns accurately and timely.
* Provide order status and tracking details to customers.
* Advise customers of shipping date revisions.
* Resolve customer complaints and issues.
* Research product and application requests.
* Identify discontinued items and proactively offer alternates.
* Engage supervisor with plan of resolution on complex issues.
* Maintain reports for statistical information; daily, weekly, monthly.
* Manage, organize and prioritize workload to maximize completion of daily responsibilities.
* Support sales service teams for phone or order processing coverage as necessary.
* Represent Airgas in a professional, congenial manner in all aspects of communication.
* Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School or GED equivalent required. Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Understanding of eBusiness/eCommerce.
* Three (3 ) years of Customer Service experience,
* Experience working for a diversified distributor/ a plus.
* Strong customer focus and customer service orientation.
* Knowledge of SAP preferred.
* Motivated, proactive individual who can work both independently and within a team.
* Skilled with Microsoft Office software including Internet Explorer, Word and Excel (Access a plus).
* Excellent communication and organization skills required.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask.
Continuous sitting while using the computer terminal and/or telephone; constant use of sight while reviewing documents; constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication. Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds
WORK ENVIRONMENT Work is conducted in office environment with no unusual hazards. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability