eBusiness Senior Systems Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: eBusiness Senior Systems Developer
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract -12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Senior Developer who will be responsible for developing enterprise-level solutions in a fast-paced Agile environment using industry and company standards to support one or more key eBusiness processes. You will be working in a cutting-edge collaborative space with a growing team of business and technology trendsetters to drive end-to-end system implementations. You will be challenged to balance tactical and strategic considerations accounting for people, process and technological requirements, as well as identifying platform opportunities and constraints to provide novel solutions to application needs, along with mentoring the Development Engineering team in object-oriented design and coding best practices. Ensuring the team's technological relevance and direction is a key responsibility, requiring a candidate who displays a proactive and enthusiastic ethic for monitoring emerging trends and design practices. You will find yourself both challenged and rewarded by a unique opportunity for personal and career growth on an innovative and industry-leading team.
* Collaborates with Architects, Developers and Business Partners to develop enterprise applications, including the development of User Interface (UI) components, Web Services, Content Management (CMS) and Database interactions using Microsoft IDE's in a SOA-based distributed MSO environment.
* Performs business analysis/ requirements analysis with the help of End Users.
* Develops prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
* Creates conceptual data models for database interaction.
* Performs implementations and support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
* Works in a DevOps fashion, which may include deployment activities and/or operational support as determined by the team.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* 7+ years of experience in Software Development.
* 5+ years of experience developing sophisticated Web-based user interfaces.
* 5+ years of experience developing SOA-based applications.
* 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis, as well as a demonstrated ability to solve end customers' problems.
* Familiarity with CMS technologies such as Sitecore (preferred), Ektron, Umbraco, etc.
* Previous experience developing Responsive and Mobile sites.
* Previous experience with Real-Time Web-based communications (e.g. WebSockets).
* Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
* Exposure to Agile methodology a plus.
* Development using relational database preferably using Oracle or SQL Server.
* Experience with Voice, Data, Video and/or Wireless technologies a plus.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
_Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above, please contact us at www.partners-consulting.com._
23677 / 23678 / 23679 / 23680