eClinical Program Manager Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKey Accountabilities
- Provide full project lifecycle support from planning and requirements definition through post-deployment and GoLive/hand-over activities. Some projects involve cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for the development of detailed project plans, resourcing plans, change control plans, and risk management and mitigation plans. When part of a program, contribute to the identification of project interdependencies.
- Responsible for the identification of project-related deliverables, including 3rd party vendor components (licenses, support, etc.)
- Provide oversight to sub-contractors
- Serve as the client s central point of contact for PAREXEL Informatics. This includes providing timely responses to client inquiries.
- Provide timely status reports of all activities, plans and problems to clients, management and client PMO stakeholders as needed.
- Create and track project resource requests.
- Provide work direction to eClinical Business analysts as needed
- Proactively participate in departmental and company-wide formal management forums as required or requested
- Ensure project is designed, developed, validated, delivered and supported in compliance with Quality Management systems and other relevant regulatory regulations and/or other applicable client related standards/quality requirements.
- Bringing to the attention of the relevant manager any circumstances causing concern or requiring higher-level authority to action.
- Accountable for financial project tracking and control, including resource utilization, time spent, and monthly revenue recognition.
- Provide clear direction to project team members, including eClinical Business Analysts and technical SMEs.
- Follow up on agreed actions.
- Assist in the preparation of client proposals and work orders as needed.
- Advise, guide, mentor and lead diverse sets of cross-functional technologists, support specialists, and managers in defining information solutions for clients.
- Set expectations, facilitate communication and involve the technical SMEs in activities related to system operations including testing, system implementation, database management and technical troubleshooting
- Provide leadership during the hand-off phaseQualificationsMinimum Work Experience
- 5 to 7+ years relevant project or program management experience, including experience managing implementation projects
- Working knowledge of the drug development process is highly desirable
- Experience in a consulting environment desirable
- Technical background is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsEEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.