eClinical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 3/15/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage internal/external negotiations, customer service, project planning, start-up, training, account activity review and reporting, and study closeout procedures.
* Maintain and monitor project timelines and ensure accuracy in project status and forecasting.
* Manage and communicate timelines to internal teams.
* Promote inter-departmental collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet contract deadlines.
* Work closely with Contracts & Proposals team regarding project details and ensure that change orders are implemented for any change of scope work.
* Present solutions at client meetings, training, and initiation meetings.
* Assist Business Development with client strategies to improve customer service and to help increase business from existing clients.
* Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present as needed.
* Assist with the training of the new members of Project Management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert in support of presales and post sales customer interactions, including but not limited to:
* Coordination of Presales activities for customer workshops and training on product capabilities
* Management of Sandbox usage and coordination of feedback on usage and capabilities
* Collaboration with Product Management on documentation of new product feature requests
* Assist in continuous improvement initiatives, including workflow efficiencies and associated documentation.
* Assist with audits and resulting audit findings.
* Assist in preparation of monthly reports.
* Assist with departmental and company goals & objectives.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
* Bachelor s degree in Life Sciences, Computer Science, Technical Communication or similar fields required.
* Minimum of 3 years in managing project delivery of clinical technology projects and solutions.
* Excellent client relationship management skills, including proficiency in all types of communication
* Proficient with technology, technical terminology and web-based applications,
* Experience and proficiency in customer training and support.
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Visio
* Experience conducting teleconferences and remote presentations (such as WebEx).
* Experience interacting and coordinating with remote teams or international clients a plus
* Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.