eCommerce Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
eCommerce Business Analyst
We are currently seeking an experienced Business
Analyst. The position is located in our Wilmington, MA
The eCommerce Business Analyst analyzes critical
business challenges, gathers detailed project
requirements and documents functional requirements and
process flows. The position works with business leads
and stakeholders to translate business requirements into
application/system solutions. This role interacts with
all levels of the organization to ensure appropriate
solutions are developed, tested, and delivered to
* Work with the Project Managers and developers to
facilitate requirements sessions with business
partners and team members.
* Identifies and interviews internal and external
subject matter experts to gain a deep understanding
* Based on requirements, develop use cases, activity
diagrams, and other detailed requirements documents.
* Presents functional requirements to development, QA
and technical architecture teams while addressing
technical questions and solutions.
* Works with QA to create test plans and/or execution
of test scenarios to support requirements
validation, user acceptance testing and system
* Organized, able to think beyond what is requested,
ability to multitask between projects with competing
* Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates on
current project activities to all stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in business or IT is preferred
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience working as a
* Experience in eCommerce or related field
* Experience with Test Case management tools such as
* Experience working with Hybris preferred
* Technical skillset for database query and reporting
* Experience with agile project management techniques
* Strong analytical capabilities to break high level
business requirements into specific functional
* Demonstrated ability in working with a project
manager to assist with high-level project
documentation such as scope, overview and charter
* Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic,
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
strong presentation skills
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability
Direct Payroll Deposit
30% Employee Discount
Employee Referral Program
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of
uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst
Corporation has grown to become one of the largest
companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 -
Best Big Companies List. With over 11,000 employee Team
Partners and more than 220 facilities throughout the
United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never
just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us
apart from all other companies is that we still function
as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst,
you re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting
from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers
have come from within the Company. Opportunities are
endless for those individuals who possess a strong work
ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a
passion for delivering quality customer service, both
internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving
your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst
can take you.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action