eCommerce Business Developer II- Plano, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ECOMMERCE BUSINESS DEVELOPER II - PLANO, TX 180501
Posted On: 08/01/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Plano, TX. we are looking for a
The IT Business Developer II is responsible for identifying, establishing, and developing eBusiness opportunities, to help increase market share and drive sales. The primary focus is developing medium/large accounts. This position requires excellent communication skills and strong networking skills.
* Prospect for new eCommerce customers through networking and relationship-building
* Leverage networking techniques to maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities and develop business sales share
* Establish and maintain relationships with business partners to gain commitment and buy-in
* Lead eProcurement initiatives: understand, research, and explore market conditions to streamline eProcurement for customers and increase market reach
* Deliver presentations and educate customers and business partners on Hilti s eCommerce solution portfolio
* Assist customers in selecting the eCommerce solution that is the best fit for their business
* Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date
* Additional duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or a related field required.
* Master s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or a related field strongly preferred
* One to three years of related work experience required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to persuade, communicate vision, and motivate people at every level
* Results-oriented with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
* Creative, proactive, and entrepreneurial mindset
* Superior follow-up skills
* Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
We look forward to receiving your application.