eCommerce Coordinator - SEO - ReqCode 16000BO1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The SEO Coordinator will drive execution of activities that increase natural search engine traffic to dickssportinggoods.com and help the website become the top result in natural search engine listings for key terms. He/she will report to and work with the SEO Senior Analyst to understand and execute the SEO strategy on the website by performing keyword research, optimizing meta-tags and on-page content, manage the SEO platform utilized by the team to prioritize pages to optimize, and report on SEO metrics in weekly, bi-weekly or monthly reports. The eCommerce Coordinator - SEO may also assist in managing off-line SEO tactics such as local listings, optimization of store pages, providing social media optimization techniques and monitoring the mobile and tablet Website for optimization opportunities.
Executes strategies that increase natural traffic to dickssportinggoods.com
* Works with SEO Senior Analyst to understand and execute SEO strategy for specific categories and the overall website
* Perform keyword research to inform optimization of tagging and on-page content
* Performs on-page optimization by developing title tags, meta descriptions, etc. for homepage
and category, family & product pages
* Report on SEO progress and test outcomes using the SEO and analytics platforms
Collaborates with other members of eCommerce team to ensure effective execution of SEO strategy
Partners with Content Coordinators to ensure their on-page SEO efforts are mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive
QualificationsREQUIREMENTS:* Bachelor's Degree
* 1-3 years of experience
* Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* Proficient with MS Excel
* Familiarity with web analytics platforms
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50501645.jpg /