eCommerce Developer (Java / WebSphere Commerce)
Full-time/direct-hire position with our Triad client. Top priority position - they are ready to speak with you today!
Task oriented IT professional with Java EE web development experience, and a minimum of 3 years of recent experience designing and developing eCommerce solutions within the IBM WebSphere Commerce platform. The eCommerce developer will work primarily on projects and enhancements that require skills in front-end and back-end web development related to the eCommerce platform. This position also requires a high degree of teamwork with a tenured and cohesive development team, making interpersonal skills and a positive attitude as important as technical qualifications.
- 3+ years of experience in developing customer facing web applications in Java
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Strong software engineering design skills, ability to independently design and implement software engineering projects as well as work as a part of the team
- Excellent Java and Java EE skills (JSP, Servlets, EJB)
- Solid XML and XSLT skills
- Struts and Spring frameworks
- Developing web services technologies (SOAP and RESTful)
- Implementing and maintaining SOLR Search
- Relational Databases (Preferably DB2)
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications. Able to document and clearly explain technical solutions to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong analytical skills to research and solve problems