This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Solstice Sunglass Boutique
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a high energy individual with and entrepreneurial flair! Love of eCommerce, planning and execution of digital marketing programs to help drive awareness and differentiation Solstice and Sunglasses. Detail and quality-oriented, with strong collaboration and cross-cultural communication skills as you will be managing several third party relationships.Responsibilities:
* Must have energetic and entrepreneurial flair for strategic planning and execution of digital marketing programs driving awareness, differentiation and product demand.
* Experience in development of omni-channel strategy for all digital channels including online, mobile, emails, social, affiliates and SEM to align with company goals and vision.
* Partner with merchandising, visual marketing and brand managers to define the merchandise strategy, promotional calendars, brand marketing execution and success metrics.
* Create and manage the timing, execution and communication of digital promotional calendar & programs for Solstice Sunglasses. Work with 3rd party agency to ensure all aspects of promotion are consistent with brand profile.
* Analyze all eCommerce business reporting including web analytics, monitor competitors and ad hoc reports for analysis to senior team members. Use this information to develop future marketing strategy with Director of eCommerce & Marketing.
* Manage online merchandise presentation & execute effective position of products based on sale, inventory, newness and trends. Work with merchandising team to ensure successful online assortment.
* Train and educate vendors and brand managers on policies and procedures, including videos on site, brand pages and other marketing efforts.
* Manage new initiatives for eCom team by partnering with 3rd party vendors and IT to improve site performance, merchandising options, engagement and conversion. Projects include site redesign, user experience A/B testing and analysis, SEO optimization, and research/assess 3rd party vendors
* Monitor website usability and the customer experience in partnership with 3rd Work with 3rd party on site enhancements.
* Loads new product on the site ensuring the detail of image and copy.
* 4-6 years ecommerce experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Knowledge of Microsoft office and google analytics, photoshop, HTML
* Strengths lie in project management, content creation, marketing program planning and execution
* Detail and quality-oriented, with strong collaboration and cross-cultural communication skills
* Knowledge of a wide array of digital marketing efforts a plus; including Email, site Monetization, SEM, SEO, Media, Social Media Optimization, Client Services, Affiliate Marketing, Audience Testing and Web Analytics.
* Experience in budget creation & maintenance