eDiscovery Associate Attorney 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our Client an International firm is seeking an eDiscovery attorney to advise clients and attorneys in designing and implementing e-discovery plans in the context of complex litigation and discovery. The individual should have eight or more years of experience coordinating the e-discovery phases of complex litigation matters including preservation, collection, processing, review, quality control, and production
* Minimum of three (3) years of litigation experience in a governmental agency, law firm or company, with a particular experience with large-scale complex discovery, advising clients regarding discovery law, best discovery practices, practical discovery solutions and litigation strategy.
* A solid understanding of the needs of law firm attorneys and corporate counsel with regard to discovery best practices, document review flows, quality control procedures and review project management.
* Drafting, serving and filing litigation documents such as civil and complaints, motions, subpoenas, and appellate briefs, with a particular emphasis on discovery-related documents and filings.
* Counseling clients in compliance, litigation avoidance, mitigation, case management and settlement.
* Enthusiasm and ambition, with a desire to improve the efficiency of legal services.
* Experience in the following areas is also stronglypreferred:
* Management of a variety of discovery efforts, including complex multi-district and cross-border matters.
* Preparation of discovery budgets and plans.
* Participation/membership in discovery-related associations and committees.
Excellent opportunity to join a firm at the forefront of this industry.