eGRC Engineer/Database Analyst (2012903)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will serve as the lead for managing the operations and maintenance of the client s enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (eGRC) tool set. The candidate will be responsible for working with the client s continuous monitoring data sets for importing into the eGRC tool, manipulating the data by correlating different combinations of data fields together, and writing scripts for the data imports from various sources using Application Program Interfaces (APIs). The candidate may also be responsible for the deployment and customization of additional eGRC modules as the program evolves.
The candidate will have had prior experience working with a wide variety of technologies, be well versed in the current state of Information Security, and be able to interpret requirements of relevant governing bodies (NIST, OMB, GAO, etc). The candidate will be required to interface with federal employees and contractors to perform the required activities. Lastly, the ideal candidate will have prior experience working with eGRC tools such as Archer as well as have previous MS SQL Database administration experience.
The work location for this position will be a combination of the client site in Washington, DC and the home office; primarily at the client site.
* Lead the implementation, operation and maintenance of the Archer continuous monitoring module
* Write automated scripts for importing and manipulating data from various sources
* Create unique report formats for mapping data sets in assorted ways
* Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operational performance, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless customer service
* Perform other administrative and support functions as needed
* Complete assignments with independent thought and action within the scope of specific assignments
* Work cooperatively with other Telos Corporation employees, government agencies and other industry partners
* Demonstrates proven knowledge and familiarity with enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance tools
* A minimum of six (6) years of IT experience with Security Assessments
* Previous experience with scanning tools such as Nessus, SIH, AppDetective, and WebInspect
* MS SQL Database experience is preferred
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related degree is preferred, or an additional two (2) years of relevant experience;
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
* A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
* Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment
* Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. EOE/AA
Washington, District of Columbia, United States