eICM Trainer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION TITLE: TRAINER
CLIENT: MONTGOMERY COUNTY
WORK LOCATION: ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND
ESTIMATED DURATION: 10 MONTHS+
SCOPE OF WORK:
Montgomery County DHHS requires contractor assistance with the development of training programs and materials specifically related to the new Enterprise Integrated Case Management System currently being developed. The eICM trainers will work directly with Xerox Contractors to create, document and train HHS staff and contractors on the new system upon its completion. They will teach classes and conduct follow up surveys to be used as input into improving class content and therefore learning outcomes.
GENERAL TASKS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Oversee DHHS Siebel-based eICM training across all programs within the organization.
* Work with internal and external IT training staff.
* Work with coordinator on eICM training schedules
* Host enterprise level DHHS eICM training and learning opportunities
* Promote technological advancement of all employees
* Write and design training manuals and visual aids as needed
* Work closely with technical support staff to ensure training and learning solutions align with staff needs and available technology
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS Master's highly desirable
* Objective-minded individual and can stay focused on the business mission and goals.
* Willingness to independently learn new skills.