eLearning Instructional Designer 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for ELEARNING INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER for our client in ATLANTA, GA
JOB TITLE: ELEARNING INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
JOB LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* The eLearning Instructional Designer contractor is responsible for the design, development and implementation of online courses using Articulate Studio and Storyline 2.
* The eLearning Instructional Designer creates and implements effective online courses, is familiar with instructional technologies ancillary tools such as graphics, video and sound editors, and models effective design practices.
* This contractor position requires an individual to work with a high level of independence, have strong project management, communication and collaboration skills, and a passion for creating innovative educational solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Works collaboratively with Division Directors, subject-matter experts, and the Director of Enterprise Learning to design, develop, evaluate, and implement, effective online courses using Articulate Studio and Storyline 2.
* Provides instructional design support, recommending appropriate tools and course design structure.
* Films and edits video clips and finds appropriate audio files to incorporate in online courses as well as identifies and edits graphics for use in instructional materials.
* Manages and completes projects within a specified timeline while prioritizing and working on multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent time management skills are required.
* Incorporates new methods of learning, instructional techniques, and instructional technologies, including emerging technologies in creative and collaborative ways.
* Capable of publishing elearning courses to the web or a Learning Management System (LMS) applying necessary settings to the course to share required information with LMS.