Education Coordinator 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 7/18/2017
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Join Bright Horizons at Kansas Street as an Infant/Toddler Education Coordinator overseeing 2 infant and 2 toddler classrooms. Share your passion for educating young children as you support teachers in their planning of curriculum that encourages children to independently explore, discover, and actively learn. At Bright Horizons, education coordinators are considered the curriculum experts for their centers and age groups, and spend most of their time inspiring the teaching teams in the development of an innovative emergent curriculum that fully utilizes our World at Your Fingertips resources.
As an education coordinator at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Guide staff in the implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum
* Collaborate with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
* Partner with parents to support and share the educational needs of their child
* Manage your time as you support multiple classrooms and staff
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
* Minimum 15 ECE required including Infant/Toddler class
* Associate s degree or higher preferred
* Two to four years of professional early childhood education teaching experience required
* Expertise in child development and developmentally appropriate curriculum
* Ability to lead staff in implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with families and staff
* Experience and skill in communication, leadership, organization and supervision
* Experience with the NAEYC Accreditation process strongly preferred
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.