Electrical Account Representative 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Could you be the next Electrical Account Representative contributor*
We are currently seeking an Account Representative to sell Electrical products to Electrical Contractors & Installers in the Charlotte, NC area. Typical Customers would be Commercial Contractors, Home Builders, Residential Electrical Contractors, Communication Contractors, Datacom Contractors, Lighting Consultants and Utilities.
HNA Contractor & Installer Account Representatives have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive electrical product lines in the business and are encouraged to be true resources for our customers by establishing long lasting relationships. Our C&I Account Reps will work with the support of a true team environment from our Customer Service Representatives to our Management team. Every C&I Account Rep has the opportunity to maximize their income potential and advance professionally.
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Working at Vallen
At Vallen, we are committed to the success of our customers and our co-workers and do what it takes to get the job done right. We work diligently to improve and drive results that create value. We re hands-on, responsive and team-oriented. We apply our insights, experience and relationships to find the best
Qualifications & Benefits
* 3+ years outside sales experience required
* Experience with Electrical products is required
* Experience selling to Electrical Contractors and Installers is required
* Experience in quoting and managing complex jobs required
* Experience reading construction plans and specs required
* Must have experience cold calling & developing new accounts
* Experience with growing existing accounts & establishing relationships with current customer base required
* Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required.
* Bachelor Degree a plus
401(k) Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Business Unit: Vallen
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States