Electrical Assembler 9/16/2017
Stanley Black & Decker
Highland Heights, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
In a world where dependability is more important than ever, Stanley Assembly Technologies, a Stanley Black & Decker Company, delivers the tools and solutions that industrial companies, professionals, and consumers count on to be successful when it really matters. Our passion for excellence is seen around the world in our disciplined operations, purposeful business growth, and loyal customer relationships. Stanley Assembly Technologies, a Stanley Black & Decker company, is a global leader in the development, manufacture, and sale of an extended line of DC Electric Assembly Tools, Controllers, and Engineered Systems.
Main responsibilities include tool assembly and the building of sub-assemblies for instrumented pneumatic and electric tools.
Essential Job Functions
* Must have knowledge of tool components, electric wiring and circuitry
* Ability to read complex wiring diagrams and assembly prints
* Must be able to assemble and repair unassisted all sub assemblies, controllers, junction boxes, control boxes, test boxes, PC's and other components regarded as electronic.
* Knowledge of test functions, procedures, and operation of standard test instruments and measurement systems
* Ability to measure or test completed products with required gauging, measuring and testing devices, as pertains to the specific classifications
* All other duties as assigned
Essential Skills & Experience
* High school education or equivalent. Additional education preferred.
* 2-3 years of assembly experience
* Attention to detail required
* Basic reading, math and computer skills
* Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Able to multi-task and effectively handle competing priorities
* Able to complete tasks and resolve problems timely and effectively
* Enthusiastic with a positive "can do" attitude
* Regularly required to talk, hear, use hands, and stand for extended periods of time
* Must be capable of lifting up to 35 lbs. without assistance and up to 250 lbs. with mechanical assistance
* Can-do attitude
* Ability to multitask
* Highly motivated
* Ability to work within deadlines
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.