Electrical Controls Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/20/2017
END DATE 1/3/2018
Southern Industrial Constructors, Inc. - Raleigh
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout us: Since 1962, Southern Industrial has helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base that has fueled growth across the Southeast.
We have grown from a Carolinas-based crane and rigging company into the leading provider of turn-key industrial construction and plant maintenance services in the Southeast.
As part of EMCOR Group, Southern Industrial's ability to serve our customers is enhanced by EMCOR's financial strength and national presence.
Southern Industrial Constructors is seeking an experienced full time Electrical Controls Technician for its Moncure, NC location.
Job Title: Electrical Controls Technician
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Must have working knowledge of electrical systems
* Must be able to read prints
* Troubleshooting systems, controls, PLC
* Install electrical systems, up to 300 Hp motors and drives
* Must be willing to do plant maintenance duties including PM s.
- Min 5 years verifiable experience troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing Motors and Drives - Must be able to pass background check and drug screen - Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
If interested, please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled