This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONReturning Candidate*
Log back in!
# of Openings
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
RDK, An NV5 Company is looking for an Electrical Designer in Charlotte, NC.
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
In this position, you will assist engineers and project managers in the development of plans and specifications on a number of concurrent healthcare projects.
* Within his or her technical specialty is able to design and lay out engineering drawings under the supervision of a Senior Designer, engineer, senior engineer or project manager.
* Take conceptual rough plan mark-ups and create final design documents, under the supervision of a senior designer, engineer, senior engineer or project manager.
* Perform calculations and utilize various Microsoft and third-party software packages related to the design as directed by engineers, senior engineers or project managers.
* Assist in the preparation of studies, performing field surveys, documenting existing conditions, and/or recommending various design solutions.
* Perform CAD/Revit functions proficiently in discipline.
* Perform equipment takeoffs for calculation and estimating purposes.
* Perform construction inspections and documents conditions that require remediation.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited engineering curriculum preferred.
* Must have two to five years experience in the consulting engineering field.
* Formal training in Revit preferred.
* Must have a thorough understanding of the principles of the discipline he/she is designing.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
NV5 offers a complete and competitive benefits package
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Go back to the welcome page
Software Powered by iCIMS