This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
Esterline Technologies Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The electrical engineer position in a member of the electrical group in the Sustaining Engineering department. The Sustaining Engineering electrical group provides design and sustaining support for LED lighted switches, indicators, and control panel assemblies that are typically used for military and commercial aircraft.
* Development of derivative analog circuits for LED indicator lighting
* Provide production line support for electrical issues
* Develops and maintains the automated production equipment and software (will need to communicate with both test equipment and Sequel databases)
* Conduct failure analysis for customer return
* Conducts prototype and engineering tests
* Implements design initiatives to improve production efficiency
* Maintains product documentation including BOM s, assembly drawings, ECO s, procedures, reports, failure analysis, etc)
* Troubleshoots root cause issues
* Provides performance of circuits and components
* Develops and maintains test equipment
* Functions in a project engineer role
* Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
* Understand and live by Esterline s ethics and business conduct policies
* U.S. citizen or permanent resident
* Analog circuit design and analysis skills (including requirements capture, calculation, simulation, prototype test, documentation, verification, etc.)
* Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced, high product mix environment
* Thorough understanding of formal configuration management
* Experienced with application software development in VBA or C#
* Preferably experienced with PADs, DxDesigner, Excel, and spice based simulation
* Preferably experienced with DO-160, DO-254, and MIL-STD-461/704.
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Highly detail oriented with a self motivated work ethic
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
* BSEE degree from an ABET accredited school
* Minimum 2-5 years experience in a highly regulated industry, aerospace experience preferred.
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Esterline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. t
U.S. Export Policy Notice: To ensure compliance with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ U.S Persons as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).