This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2017
END DATE 12/15/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONGraphic Packaging International, Inc. (NYSE: GPK), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading provider of packaging solutions for a wide variety of products to food, beverage and other consumer products companies. The Company is one of the largest producers of folding cartons and holds a leading market position in coated-unbleached kraft and coated-recycled board. The Company's customers include some of the most widely recognized companies in the world.
Our vision -- to provide packaging solutions that improve the world in which we live -- can be achieved by delivering value to our customers, building a high performance culture for our employees, creating superior returns for our shareholders, and being an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities in which we operate.
Graphic Packaging has approximately 12,500 employees working in more than 50 locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
We offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry. With competitive base salaries, 401(k) plans and benefit offerings; we strive to reward talented people who make our company successful.
The Electrical Engineer applies electrical and PLC controls knowledge in testing and assisting in the repair of production machinery. They perform various skilled tasks associated with maintenance, electrical repair and troubleshooting, calibration, design, installation, multi-voltage circuit testing, and electronic control systems.
* Conduct safety audits, attend safety meetings, manage LOTO documentation updates, complete corrective actions, safety training.
* Six Sigma / CI /RCM - Work closely with CI & Production Managers on projects, such as press improvements.
* Evaluate, maintain, and preserve automated systems and database records.
* Knowledge with PLCs, preferable with Automax, Rockwell and Siemens, Controloigix and S7
* Experience with Servo systems such as Rockwell, Siemens, Lenze and Indramat
* Modifying motor power control circuits
* Reading and interpret schematics
* Coordinating activities with operations, quality, and other support functions
* Writing, executing, and tracking work orders
* Work any shift including rotating - may include some holidays
* Shares an obligation to protect and strengthen Graphic Packaging International's good reputation in our relationships with customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, investors, and governmental agencies, and to act consistently with our core values: Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships, and Teamwork
* Follow all Plant rules, Processes, Hygiene, and Allergens procedures, related to production of Safe Quality Foods.
* Report to person of authority to record any potentially unsafe conditions which may result in unsafe foods or noncompliance to SQF related procedures.
* Participate in SQF Root Cause and Corrective Actions (from customer complaints, SQF audits, validation, and verification activities) as required.
* Reporting of any customer complaints to persons responsible to enter into GPI's Customer Complaint system for root cause analysis and appropriate corrective action taken.
* Follow all procedures related to producing Safe Quality Foods (SQF).
* Report any potentially unsafe SQF conditions or customer complaints to a person of authority to record and/or correct the situation.
* Other duties as assigned.