Electrical Engineer NC517
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 8/18/2017
Century Engineering, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCentury Engineering - New Cumberland, PA Office
Century Engineering is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for our New Cumberland, PA office location. Experience must include power, lighting, fire alarm and low voltage system design for new construction and renovation of buildings. The qualified candidate must have a B.S. in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5-10 years of applicable experience or 10 plus years of engineering project management experience. AutoCAD or REVIT experience preferred. Professional Engineering License and LEED certification a plus.
* Perform field investigations to determine existing conditions.
* Design all aspects of building electrical engineering projects, including contract document preparation.
* Assist in man-hour estimating.
* Draft technical specifications.
* Interpret and apply all applicable federal, state and/or local codes.
* Complete projects ranging from moderate to high complexity.
* Coordinate work with other disciplines.
* Exercise a wide degree of independent thought and judgment.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.