This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 2/8/2018
Jones Lang Lasalle
North Brunswick, NJ
An experienced electrician and leader in the field of industrial electrical equipment and facilities, with the proper experience or credentials to perform the actions required of them. Has the ability to read schematics, drawings, sketches (blue prints) and wiring diagrams. Possess knowledge of facility requirements and expectations with a strong working and reference knowledge of NFPA 40E regulations.
* Plans or lays out work details in the assembly, installation, testing maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical apparatus, control equipment and wiring used in industrial, light and power distribution systems.
* Initiates the work order flows and assigns tasks to the trades.
* Familiarity with generators, panels, automatic switches, VFDs, complex circuit breakers, high voltage, and alarm systems.
* A high level of interaction and communication with other departments and client staff to use the best approach to the completion of a project.
* Has a level of safety understanding to remain compliant in all electrical department actions.
* Shop and power tool proficient.
* Has a high level of diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
* Has the ability and knowledge of electrical equipment and systems required to operate and maintain a large facility
* Trouble shooting and PDM skills to anticipate potential problems and take appropriate actions to maximize the condition of the facility structures and assets.
* Clearly documents all work performed and raises issues to the next level when applicable.
* Follows directions and actions as dictated by the Hard Service Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Education is high school or equivalent.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in electrical trades in highly regulated and controlled facilities.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Must maintain journeyman status to perform certain tasks.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org