Electrical Supervisor 10/11/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
North Brunswick, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
An experienced electrician and leader in the field of industrial electrical equipment and facilities, with the proper experience or credentials to perform the actions required of them. Has the ability to read schematics, drawings, sketches (blue prints) and wiring diagrams. Possess knowledge of facility requirements and expectations with a strong working and reference knowledge of NFPA 40E regulations.
* Plans or lays out work details in the assembly, installation, testing maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical apparatus, control equipment and wiring used in industrial, light and power distribution systems.
* Initiates the work order flows and assigns tasks to the trades.
* Familiarity with generators, panels, automatic switches, VFDs, complex circuit breakers, high voltage, and alarm systems.
* A high level of interaction and communication with other departments and client staff to use the best approach to the completion of a project.
* Has a level of safety understanding to remain compliant in all electrical department actions.
* Shop and power tool proficient.
* Has a high level of diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
* Has the ability and knowledge of electrical equipment and systems required to operate and maintain a large facility
* Trouble shooting and PDM skills to anticipate potential problems and take appropriate actions to maximize the condition of the facility structures and assets.
* Clearly documents all work performed and raises issues to the next level when applicable.
* Follows directions and actions as dictated by the Hard Service Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Education is high school or equivalent.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in electrical trades in highly regulated and controlled facilities.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Must maintain journeyman status to perform certain tasks.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.