Electro-Mechanic - 2nd Shift - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONElectro-Mechanic - 2nd Shift - Kohler, WI
Location: Kohler, WI
Our Kohler manufacturing operations team is growing...and hiring! You're in Demand. At Kohler, manufacturing associates are in significant demand- more than 25% of our manufacturing team leaders and more than 30% of our skilled manufacturing associates will be eligible for retirement in four years. That translates to a lot of opportunities to grow your skills and increase your salary!
We're looking for dynamic, dedicated Electro-Mechanic s in Kohler, WI
What we offer:
* Competitive wages
* Shift premiums 12 paid holidays and paid vacation
* Affordable health/vision/dental/life insurance plan
* Both 401K and pension programs
* Advancement opportunities within our diverse business units
* Tuition support
* On-site medical, lab and pharmacy services
Ability to perform general maintenance and work on all machines and equipment including:
* Provide electrical/electronic and mechanical diagnostics. Perform repairs to process machinery, equipment and controls within assigned work area.
* Provide all required preventative and predictive maintenance procedures on process machinery and equipment within assigned work areas.
* Maintain technical competence in advancing technology via frequent training courses, on-the-job training, and vendor schools.
* Proficiently utilize a wide variety of tools and instrumentation including but not limited to: voltage tester, ammeter, megger, oscilloscope, vertilift, hand tools, power tools, personal computers, vibration analyzers and laser measurement equipment.
* Assist in resolving maintenance related process problems which may require the proficient operation of that equipment.
* 18+ years old
* Associates degree in Electro-Mechanical technology or equivalent
* Competency demonstrated through technical testing
* Ability to communicate effectively for manufacturing production processes
* Physical ability to perform the essential duties of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation
* Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures
* Reliable attendance and work performance
* Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
WHY WORK AT KOHLER CO.*
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.