Electronic Enrollment Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/21/2017
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Partner with groups, vendors, and brokers to maintain existing electronic enrollment accounts.
* Responsible for monitoring and analyzing electronic transactions, while providing continued client support on technical issues.
* Continual Account Maintenance:
* Generate and analyze error reports and communicate results back to customer.
* Perform routine member transactions on an exception basis.
* In person interaction with client base to support needs.
* Partner with accounts and eligibility vendors to ensure that proper handling of files are met with required specifications.
* Create reports utilizing the Access database.
* Handle other projects as assigned by Management.
* Technical aptitude.
* Required proficiency in MS Excel.
* Preferred knowledge of Access.
* Analytical Thinking, strong Interpersonal Skills.
* High School diploma or GED required. Associate's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
* Minimum of 1-2 years enrollment experience required.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.
High School Diploma
--Membership & Benefits