Electronic Technician 2 9/16/2017
Universal Pressure Pumping
El Reno, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Electronic Technician 2
El Reno, OK, US
Universal Pressure Pumping
Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. a premier source for hydraulic fracturing, cementing, nitrogen and acidizing services for reservoir enhancement. Universal Pressure Pumping provides well services primarily in Texas and the Mid-Continent and Appalachian regions.
The Electronic Technician 2 will be responsible for performing repairs to electronic and electrical systems on equipment and trucks. Work is performed under general direction, involving preventive maintenance inspection and the rebuilding, replacement and repair of components and systems.
This position will work under the direction of an Electronics Supervisor/District Engineer, with a dotted reporting line to the Electronics Technology Manager.
* Performs varied troubleshooting and repair work on mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment and trucks, including replacement, rebuilding and inspection of components of a system, as directed by management.
* Performs preventive electronic maintenance inspections on mounted equipment and vehicles on a regular basis with general guidance from management.
* Prepares and maintains accurate documentation of electronic repair and inspection procedures according to CMMS guidelines, ensuring all work performed is in compliance with established practices and standards.
* Keeps proper records of maintenance and inspection orders on repair work done on equipment or systems.
* Provides guidance or training to lower level electronic technicians.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Completion or a certificate from a technical or trade school on electronics repair, troubleshooting, diagnostics.
* Good understanding of the rules and regulations on safe operation and maintenance of assigned equipment.
* Knowledge of and ability to perform repairs and inspection on electrical and electronic devices.
* Ability to work well with others and follow directions with safe work habits.
* Ability to work independently and as a team player as required.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent.
* Minimum of three (3) years verifiable experience in electronics repair or related work.
* Valid driver's license, a satisfactory driving record for the past 3 years, with no DWI convictions within the past 5 years, and no current DWI charges.
* Willing to work in extreme work environments.
Employee must work with an emphasis on safety for themselves and others, including coworkers and third parties, including wearing any required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all designated times. This position requires the employee to work outdoors for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions typical of the area where the job is located, including dust, humidity, sleet, snow,rain, mud, cold, heat, wind, and other inclement weather. Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying outdoor conditions, including environmental chemicals, gases, noise, dampness, fumes, radiation and heights. Employee must be able to work closely with others in the confined area of the job, in a fast-paced team environment, and work independently when required or directed, taking initiative when necessary.
How To Apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button at the lower right hand corner of the screen and follow the directions.
Employing subsidiaries of Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Patterson-UTI) are equal opportunity employers and maintain a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home.