Emergency Management Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/22/2017
The Cadmus Group
JOB DESCRIPTION# of Openings
At Cadmus, our Homeland Security Sector provides clients with pragmatic solutions to their most important analytical and policy challenges. We bring together a team of outstanding professionals who have earned a reputation of responsive and client-focused support for a wide range of homeland security, intelligence, and counterterrorism agencies at all levels of government. Our client-oriented approach, coupled with our profound and relevant subject matter expertise, enables us to bring an incisive edge to solving the most critical national security problems.
Our Homeland Security Sector seeks candidates to support upcoming full-scale and table-top exercise projects for its homeland security clients, partners, and stakeholders. Successful candidates will support the design, control, execution, and evaluation of relevant homeland security exercise programs. Some domestic travel is likely required for this position.
* Perform research and analysis in support of the exercise planning process
* Support planning, coordination, organization, development, conduct, and evaluation of exercise-related events
* Generate memoranda, briefings, and presentations tailored for public and private sector clients
* Interpret and write information for documents in an easily understandable language
* Bachelor s degree and/or Master s degree from an accredited university, preferably in a national security, public policy, political science, emergency management, or homeland security field
* Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated professional experience in exercise or emergency management (Master s Degree may be substituted for 2 years of experience)
* Candidates selected may be subject to a security investigation and, if required, should be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
* Knowledge in emergency management and/or homeland security affairs preferred
* Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
* Proficiency in relevant software programs including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Candidates should submit a resume, a cover letter explaining interest and relevant qualifications, and a 2-3 page writing sample that demonstrates the ability to synthesize large amounts of information (on any topic) into a concise actionable summary.
Cadmus is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status.
To learn more about Cadmus, visit our website www.cadmusgroup.com