This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 2/2/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 101634
This position will take place on a per diem basis.
Reporting to the NCTI Manager, Director or Lead Instructor, the Instructor will provide assistance with the Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic and/or other EMS training and education, providing instructional support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Confers with Lead Instructor to maintain current knowledge of clinical demands and work expectations in the out-of-hospital setting.
* Consults with the Primary Instructor to support teaching outlines and determine instructional methods for laboratory skills practice and demonstrations, as well as individual remedial or tutorial programs.
* Conducts course sessions covering specified areas required to support course objective/curriculum, statute or regulation and consistent with current science and accepted standards of clinical practice in the out-of-hospital setting.
* Monitors progress of students in the educational program.Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Completion of an approved training program is required.
* Current CA state licensure as an Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic is required
* Instructor certifications in BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP and PHTLS or BTLS are also preferred.
* Experience and certifications appropriate to subject matter being taught is required.
* As required by location, must have a valid driver s license and a driving record in compliance with the AMR Safety and Driving policy.
* 3 years of field experience is required.
* Additional course work in instructional methodology or adult learning theory is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Ability to write educational and grade reports, professional correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals or groups of students, managers and the general public.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
AMR and NCTI and proud to be EEO/AA employers