End User Compute Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/15/2017
Church & Dwight
This highly visible position located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ is responsible for enhancing company standards and processes related to our end-user facing global IT infrastructure. He/She will develop and maintain the operating procedures tied to managing a Windows 10 environment and will continually design solutions to ensure an effective and efficient end user compute landscape. This position will provide continual input and insight into the best practice methods to ensure that the company end user population is provided effective IT Infrastructure tools and systems.
* Responsible for the architecture and ongoing processes related to the company end user facing global environment which includes, Windows 10 computers, virtual desktop terminals, mobile devices, and collaboration systems.
* Establish rules related to Microsoft s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Windows Group Policies and Mobile Device Management systems.
* Develop an effective strategy to create and maintain an effective end user landscape which delivers an exceptional experience for the user community.
* Continually evaluate the configuration of systems and processes to identifying areas where design or processes need to be changed or modified.
* Education: Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience: A minimum of 7 + years of experience with diverse end user compute platforms in an enterprise environment.
* Advanced knowledge and expertise with the Windows 10 Operating system including registry, profiles, services and components, file structure and application compatibility.
* Demonstrated understanding of Active Directory and related technologies (Group Policy, Login Scripts DFS, replication and topology).
* Experience with application packaging and distribution
* Expertise with application virtualization and delivery (Microsoft App-V, Citrix Xenapp)
* Experience with desktop operating system imaging, build, design, deployment and lifecycle management.
* Strong scripting, automation and development knowledge
* Strong working experience with SCCM 2012 configuration manager (operating system deployment, task sequence, compliance settings)
* A demonstrated background in Office 365 architecture and engineering/migrations.
* Experience implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management
* Experience working with endpoint protection including securing operating system and disk encryption
* Working knowledge of patch management and security
* Ability to establish and maintain desktop hardware and software standards across all corporate client machines
* Capable of researching new methods for enhancing performance, reliability, optimization tuning and overall user experience.
* Ability to evaluate current systems and recommend improvements from a technology and security standpoint
* Experience developing departmental specifications, policies, procedures, architectural diagrams, and standards to guide the management of various compute services
* Skills necessary to facilitate and lead in the evaluation and selection of commercial-off-the-shelf product evaluation, frameworks and open source platforms
* Previous responsibility for desktop solutions and products including hardware standards for computers, peripherals, and operating systems
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.