Endoscopy Technician 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 26516-85461
PEARLAND MEDICAL CENTER - PEARLAND ,TEXAS
ENDOSCOPY TECHNICIAN - ENDOSCOPY
PEARLAND MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for an ENDOSCOPY TECHNICIAN - ENDOSCOPY.
* The Endoscopy Technician has the responsibility of supporting the mission of the hospital to be the most comprehensive, cost effective provider of quality healthcare services.
* The Endoscopy Technician is responsible for assisting with routine patient care assignments, working in controlled and/or uncontrolled patient care situations, assisting with/in established nursing care procedures, and assisting in therapeutic, rehabilitative, and preventive activities under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
* Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant/child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
* The Endoscopy Technician assists the RN application of the nursing knowledge and principles of growth and development over the life span to identify patient and family requirements relative to age specific needs.
* The Endoscopy Technician is responsible for assisting the RN with patient movement, clerical functions and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
* Formal training as operating room technician or Endoscopy Technician preferred.
* Current BLS from the American Heart Association required
Last Edited: 09/18/2017