This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 1/20/2018
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
The Engagement Director leads multiple healthcare client digital marketing engagements and manages digital strategists. He/she defines effective and innovative digital strategies including go-to-market communication plans, marketing programs, and business models. Must be an expert at the craft of digital business, brand, and marketing strategies, an assertive, yet diplomatic internal/external leader, passionate about health care, and a digital channel expert in social, tablet, web and mobile.
This highly collaborative role interfaces with key client contacts and internal FCB Health team members in Brand Planning, Account Management, Media, Analytics, Creative, and Project Management.
* Run large sized accounts without direct supervision
* Operate adeptly as a player/coach senior strategy professional who leads, manages, contributes to, and ultimately owns the end product of key digital strategic planning deliverables
* Lead digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on business analysis, brand/customer insight generation, strategic and financial modeling, differentiated digital experiences, key digital capabilities and/or road mapping
* Engage with clients to identify key strategic challenge(s) and business, marketing and digital needs
* Plan and conduct primary and secondary research/analysis
* Define a digital program's strategic vision and business goals
* Develop clear digital marketing strategies that align with business goals and facilitate the path to brand action/purchase
* Partner with brand planners to develop insight-driven channel-agnostic doctor/patient journeys, key moments of truth, identify optimal digital engagement and touch point opportunities along the journey
* Direct and help develop key digital health care planning deliverables including compelling digital customer profiles/targeting parameters and personas, digital customer journeys and brand engagement models, and key customer problems/digital solutions
* Partner with analytics, media, and account team as appropriate to develop business cases and ROI analysis for proposed investments
* Direct and help develop strategic frameworks for digital programs, campaigns, messaging/content
* Develop and manage "living" digital learning plan that summarizes/tracks key research findings, performance analytics (KPIs), and strategic hypotheses, partner with analytics, media, and account team to plan and execute strategic and tactical assessment and optimization
* Recommend innovation opportunities such as new customer targeting, marketing integration, channel, and/or added value approaches, develop test/learn methods for pilot initiatives
* Partner with Account Management, Media, Analytics, Creative, and Project Management teams to ensure successful project execution, implementation, and tracking
* Manage digital strategy component of a new business pitch
* Manage and mentor junior strategists
* Educate greater agency team on emerging and transformative digital trends to ensure digital is an integrated element of projects
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of 7 years digital marketing experience including strategic consulting, product development, and/or marketing strategy
* Minimum of 3 years in pharmaceutical marketing (DTC or HCP, ideally both)
* Proven management experience
* Strong passion for and knowledge of technology, emerging media, and the Internet
* Breadth of primary and secondary research/analysis skills including conducting customer interviews/surveys, online listening, creative concept testing, user experience/prototype testing, competitive/marketplace auditing, media spend analyses, performance measurement, and tracking studies
* Proficiency with healthcare research methods and tools including Manhattan Research, ATU tracking studies, IMS data, acquisition/retention (eg, Crossix) performance assessment partners, etc.
* High familiarity with the online health landscape including both established (eg, WebMD/Medscape) and emerging (eg, QuantiaMD) third party players
* Understanding of analytics methodology such as ROI and forecast models
* Experience developing digital creative briefs, business requirements, and strategic frameworks for programs, campaigns, messaging/content
* Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly
* Ability to manage multiple projects at a time some from the start as well as others that are in motion and require you to parachute in, assess the opportunity for integration, and make recommendations for business changing online solutions
* Familiarity with web analytics platforms, ad servers, content management systems, and other core digital technologies a strong plus
* Excellent writing, verbal, and presentation skills
* Strong capacity to think on your feet in order to sell in digital/recognize opportunity where appropriate
* Interest in working on new business
* Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
* BA required. MBA is an asset
FOR US JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.