Entry Level Maintenance Technician 9/20/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Entry Level Maintenance Technician
Auto Req ID
The Maintenance Mechanic supports operation, inspection, and maintenance processes to mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. Assists MES Mobile Engineers in maintenance and repair efforts, as well as independently performing defined tasks. Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
* Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
* Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
* General interior maintenance hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems and repair doors.
* Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment and/or as directed
* Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
* Replace lighting and ballasts
* Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
* Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
* Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
* Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
* Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled
* Practice Defensive Driving at all times
* Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
* Submit P-card Receipts Daily
* Update work order status in real time
* Utilize CMMS systems such as 360 Facility for all work performed.
* Perform Vehicle Safety Inspection
* Escalating problems or issues to Customer and Manager in a timely manner
* Attend work and safety meetings as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent, 3rd Party Certification preferred
* Have a minimum of 1- 3 years of applicable working experience in general building repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and basic electrical.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Licenses as required by authority having jurisdiction
* Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver s license
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong Customer Service skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs and climb up to 30 ft ladders.
* Position requires frequent climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, and driving.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.