ER-CNA-Monitor Tech/Unit Secretary(FT Days) 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Provides patient care in the Emergency Department. Meets the communication needs of the patient/family, departmental staff and medical staff. Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors. Implements directions from physicians and nursing staff. Prepares and compiles records in the department. Maintains regulatory body requirements, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvement activities. Provides service to ages of neonate to geriatric.
* High school graduate or equivalent with one year experience in an acute care hospital.
* Monitor tech certificate.
* Medical terminology course.
* BLS Certification.
* Current C.N.A Certification
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Medical terminology.
* Word processing.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job: CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Primary Location: Texas-Odessa
Education Level: Technical Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days