Project Manager - Source Emission 9/16/2017
O'Brien & Gere Business Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY O'Brien & Gere has become more than an engineering solutions company throughout our history of creating a better future since 1945. At the center of our story are clients ranging from advanced manufacturers to higher education, federal agencies, and municipalities. These clients trust us to deliver sustainable solutions and integrate innovative technology to solve the evolving advanced manufacturing, energy, environmental, and water challenges of today and tomorrow. By living our mission of people creating a better future by making a difference each day, we are improving natural and built environments for our clients, employees, and communities. And our story keeps getting better.
We currently have an opportunity for a source emission testing project manager in our Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC office. This position will be responsible for source emission testing project management, client development, and marketing / business development of testing services. There is a strong potential for future management of junior level field staff, including field technicians. This role will allow you to grow your career in the testing field and become part of our established and successful source emission testing practice. We have a proven track record of sustained growth, satisfied clients, a talent pool of sought after industry practitioners, and the resources to help you be successful.
Skills & Qualifications
* Over 10 years of source emission testing experience with demonstrated project and client management skills.
* Personnel management experience desired, but not required.
* Four year degree in environmental or related field preferred.
* Engineering degree with professional certification (PE or QSTI) and environmental air compliance/regulatory experience a plus.
* Candidate must have a documented track record of successful client and project management in the source emission testing field.
* Must also be able to work independently in a regional office environment.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Should an applicant require reasonable accommodation with the application or the interview process, please notify the Human Resources Department.
O'Brien & Gere is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.