Event Manager 9/16/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Jack Morton, a global brand experience agency is looking to hire (4) Event Managers for a program they are executing in Times Square in NYC in December. Our client will be providing a Pop Up Experience for consumers during the hustle and bustle of the busy holiday season. This event will be taking place in Times Square from December 4, 2017 December 24th, 2017. Please see below for job description.
* Deliver brand message to consumers throughout duration of the event
* Primary liaison between field staff and Jack Morton/client. Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
* Manage team of Brand Ambassadors, security and cleaning crew
* Complete and submit event recaps
* Manage time tracking for field team
* Assist with inventory tracking and replenishing
* Resolve issues that arise with consumers and/or field team
* Troubleshoot on-site when needed
* Must be energetic, personable, and motivated
* Proactive and outgoing personality
* Be able to relate to many types of personalities and conversation styles
* 4 years as Event Manager
* Experience managing Brand Ambassadors, security staff, etc.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, management staff and consumers
* Availability from December 1, 2017 December 2017, flexibility including mornings, nights and weekends a must
* Clean and professional appearance
* Ability to respond under pressure, thrive in a fast paced environment
* Effective organization skills
* Punctuality is required
* Local to NYC area
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and assist with setup and tear down
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
If you feel that you are qualified for this position please send your resume to Dan_Haxel@jackmorton.com and include resume as attachment and NYC December as the subject line.
Rate to be discussed during interview process.
Jack Morton is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability