Experience Sales Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
We are currently seeking a part-time seasonal Experience Sales Associate to thrive in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
You must be willing to work Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. All positions require that you be available to work all shifts, to include an opening, mid-shift and closing shifts on any of these days. Work schedules will vary from week to week.
This position will be responsible for:
* Creating a positive, memorable experience for girls.
* Approaching and engaging customers using professional communication skills.
* Utilizing total store knowledge and inter-selling techniques to effectively determine the customer s needs.
* Having the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes with the pace of the business and its needs.
* Actively support the mission of the company, which is To Celebrate Girls.
* Assessing and meeting the customer s merchandise and service expectations.
* Promptly and accurately processing all point of sale transactions. Partner with management when needed to resolve customer issues.
Experience, Education & Skills
* High energy, organizational skills, flexibility and positive attitude required.
* Must possess basic computer skills in order to operate the register.
* Minimum of six months to one year of specialty retail and/or customer service experience.
* Must have availability to work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
ABOUT AMERICAN GIRL
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com ), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, experiences, and entertainment to empower and unite girls of all ages. Best-selling lines include Truly Me , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , WellieWishers , and the classic historical character line BeForever . American Girl s mission is to help build girls of strong character a goal that has already earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of their parents and educators. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores nationwide. Select American Girl product is also sold via Toys R Us. Outside of the U.S, American Girl products are sold at specialty boutiques with Indigo and Chapters in Canada and with El Palacio de Hierro in Mexico City. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com , www.facebook.com/americangirl, or www.twitter.com/american_girl .
Please apply online at www.americangirl.com
Connect with us on Facebook at American Girl Careers!
Affirmative Action Employer